- Airport transfers in Delhi
- 2 nights’ hotel stay in Delhi
- 7 nights’ onboard the Palace on Wheels
- Half-day sightseeing city tour of Old Delhi
- Elephant ride and Amber Fort visit in Jaipur
- Tour of Ranthambore National Park
- Full-day sightseeing tour of Udaipur
- Sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer
- Camel ride on Sand Dunes of Sam
- Full-day sightseeing tour of Jodhpur
- Full-day sightseeing tour of Agra Red Fort and the Taj Mahal
- Sightseeing drive in Delhi
- Discover the colorful sights of Old Delhi on a rickshaw ride
- Marvel at the grand palaces and intricate architecture in Jaipur
- Visit the tigers at Ranthambore National Park
- Get lost in the serene romance on the lake in Udaipur
- Take a camel ride across the sand dunes in Jaisalmer
- Tour the iconic Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world
The Palace on Wheels
Travel through Rajasthan in the most exciting way, aboard the Palace on Wheels. This luxury train reflects the royalty and majesty of the bygone era.
Be transported in luxury to some of India's most exciting destinations whilst enjoying comfortable private accommodations, delicious meals and attentive service.
Ready to start planning your journey aboard the Palace On Wheels Train? Enquire with us today!
DISCOVER AMAZING INDIA
Discover the Pink City of Jaipur, Ranthambore National Park, the great fort of Chittorgarh, the palaces and shimmering lakes of Udaipur, the blue city of Jodhpur, and the iconic, unforgettable Taj Mahal as you travel in luxury aboard the Palace on Wheels.
Speak to our expert team to get your plans started! Contact us today!
THE ROYAL TRAIN JOURNEY
Enjoy the incredible dining experience, where Indian and international cuisine is served in the two dining cars, Maharaja and Maharani. Experience the highest levels of service in the beautifully decorated dining cars with luxurious fabrics, delicate glass carvings, mahogany panelling and striking chandeliers.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the company of your travel companions and fellow co-passengers in the beautifully decorated sitting lounge car. The Bar Car is a great place to stop after a day of sightseeing for a drink or two or visit the Spa Car for the ultimate relaxation experience after a busy day.
Ready to get prices for your India rail holiday? Speak to our team today!
WELCOME ABOARD THE PALACE ON WHEELS
The Palace On Wheels has 14 air-conditioned coaches and a total of 39 Deluxe Cabins, and 2 Super Deluxe Cabins. Each cabin uses rich silk fabrics, antique wooden furniture and delicate artwork to give each cabin character and warmth. Each cabin also has a personal attendant for an added luxury touch.
The Super Deluxe Cabins have a modern en-suite bathroom with a shower. Super Deluxe passengers also get a private car with a guide for most off-train excursions.
Get a quote for the Palace On Wheels India rail holiday today!
- All rail and coach travel throughout tour
- 7 nights’ 5-Star hotel accommodation
- 5 nights on board the Palace on Wheels
- Expertise of a UK Tour Manager from start to finish
- 31 meals including 12 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 12 dinners
- Enjoy a five-night journey aboard the Palace on Wheels
- Visit the incredible Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Travel on the charming Toy Train to Shimla
- Enjoy a talk from Shimla historian and author, Raaja Bhasin
- Visit the enchanting Amber Fort, perched on a hill top
- Go tiger-spotting with a wildlife expert in Ranthambore National Park.
- Explore the exciting cities of Delhi, Jaipur and Jodhpur on guided tours