- 2 nights hotel stay with breakfast in Mumbai
- 1 nights hotel stay with breakfast in Delhi
- Accommodation for 2 night is based on using 01 Double Room at Mumbai & Delhi Hotels
- 6 nights aboard the famous MAHARAJAS’ EXPRESS
- All transfers
- Boat ride on Lake Pichola
- Visit to City Palace and Crystal Gallery
- Dinner at Satkar Hall of Fatehprakash Palace or Jagmandir Island Palace
- Visit the Mehrangarh Fort followed by a Walking Tour of the Old Clock Tower market and enjoy a joy ride on Tuk Tuks
- Exclusive cocktail dinner at Hanwant Mahal or Khaas Bagh
- Visit to Junagarh Fort followed by sundowners at Sand Dunes
- Lunch at Rambagh Palace
- Visit the deserted Mughal City of Fatehpur Sikri
- Visit Taj Mahal
- Champagne Breakfast at Taj Khema
The Maharajas Express
Journey on one of the world's leading luxury trains that recreates the lifestyle of a princely Indian area. The Maharaja's Express, a train almost half a mile long, redefines luxury and comfort on a journey of discovery and adventure!
Take a fascinating voyage across some of the finest destinations in India and let your senses be awakened as you discover this culturally rich and beautiful country on a journey that will create memories that last a lifetime.
Ready to start planning your journey aboard The Maharaja's Express?
Enquire with us today!
DISCOVER AMAZING INDIA
Discover the splendours of India on a journey from Delhi to Mumbai. Marvel at the monumental Taj Mahal, have your camera ready to spot a tiger in the vivid greens of Ranthambore National Park and soak up the buzzing culture of Rajasthan with its marvellous forts and vibrant bazaars.
Tour Jaipur's fascinating "Pink City" and be amazed by the incredible architecture and stunning Amber Fort. Journey to the picturesque region of Mewar and visit Udaipur, the "City of Lakes", and take a boat ride to discover this colourful city.
Speak to our expert team to get your plans started! Contact us today!
TRAVEL LIKE THE KINGS & QUEENS OF THE BYGONE ERA
Experience India on a fascinating voyage on one of the world's most luxurious trains. This Royal Indian Train offers guests the whole five-star experience, with tasteful and royal décor, lavish private cabins, fine dining and outstanding service from the dedicated team of onboard butlers.
Two soulful and vibrant restaurants await you onboard, "Mayur Mahal" and "Rang Mahal", with the chefs ready to delight you with a range of Indian and international cuisine. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served, with house wines and beers served complimentary whilst dining. Relax and unwind after a busy day exploring in one of the two bars as you watch the sun go down.
Choose from a range of luxury private cabins and suites with 24-hour butler service to ensure a memorable stay onboard. Deluxe Cabins are twin or double beds with an ensuite shower, W.C., wardrobe, T.V. and Wi-fi internet.
For a unique experience, upgrade to one of the four suites with additional features such as a complimentary mini-bar and bathtub. The Presidential Suite at 448 sq. ft offers one of the largest cabins on any international luxury train for an extra special occasion.
Get a quote for a Maharajas Express rail holiday today!
- 3 nights hotel stay with breakfast in Delhi.
- 3 nights aboard the famous Maharajas’ Express including
- All meals and drinks
- All excursions
- All transfers
- Private Tour of Delhi
- Visit the Taj Mahal
- Afternoon spa or local Agra city tour
- Visit Agra Fort
- Ranthambore National Park safari
- Dinner at the Rambagh Palace Hotel
- 6 nights on board the Maharajas' Express in a Pullman Cabin
- Upgrades to a Junior Suite or Presidential Suite available on board the Maharajas' Express
- 2 nights' 5-Star hotel accommodation
- 21 meals including 8 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 1 brunch and 6 dinners
- Visit stunning Mughal forts, including Agra Fort and Amber Fort
- Spot Bengal tigers, panthers and more in Ranthambore National Park
- Explore the ornate Junagarh Fort and an evening's entertainment in the Thar Desert
- Cruising of Lake Pichola and visiting the Crystal Gallery on its shores